Saturday, June 04, 2005

My mosaics, strangely

I've seen enough...finally. I've tried enough...finally. I've done enough, finally, to carry on with life, with a proper life.

This very morning, I'm starting my life story on a new page, a fresh, nice and clean one. These past few months had been a trial. Trial as in, God was trying me out and I was trying new things out.

I've learnt so much more than any story, any advice, any form of anything could ever have given me. They call it experience. And i agree with them.

I've had the fun. I've had the thrills. I've had the impulses, the excitements, the experiences. I've collected enough memories, enough lessons, a bit of most things, to move on to the next phase of my life.

I have decided on the path my life would take, from here. Anyone coming along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home